Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

BE AFRAID.BE VERY AFRAID!!

THIS ENTRY IS AIMED AT ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS,GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS,ANY HOMELESS PERSON,ALL PASTORS,AND ALL FRAUD OFFICES REGARDING FEDERAL GRANT MONEY,FOOD STAMPS,SOCIAL SECURITY PAYMENTS,AND ANY CHARITY OR KIND CITIZENS WHO GIVE FOOD AND MONEY AND CLOTHING TO THE HOMELESS.ALSO ANY INVESTIGATIVE TELEVISION PROGRAM AND NEWSPAPERS WHO PRINT THE TRUTH, FROM ALL OVER AMERICA.

HAVE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION? GOOD. NOW ARE YOU SITTING COMFORTABLY? THEN LET US BEGIN"

"THE SIGNS OF VICTORY MISSION IS DEAD"

_____________________

For ten years I have been trying to get this place in Albany, Oregon 97321 exposed.Please note: there are several other variations of this name,so don't be conned into thinking this is somewhere different.For thirty years the Matland family have scammed, schemed, used and abused men, women and children, most would have been homeless people trying to find a safe haven for themselves or their families, rather than sleeping under bridges or in shop doorways.Believe me,you would be so wrong in thinking that there is anything safe about that homeless shelter.But then any of you who follow my blogs already know what the Matland family are capable of.We know already how they treat their guests.Just read my blogs.You already know about the illegal marriages, child labor,theft of the homeless people's mail from PO Box 186,Albany,Oregon,taking their Welfare checks and other payments.The use of their Food Stamps for "Tithing" and when that was reported, they then made the families buy the groceries that the Matlands wanted and so got their Food Stamp money that way.You all know about the illegal marriages, and the use of these peoples names so as to open new bank accounts and get utilities put in their names and so on.Also the sweated labor whereby the Matlands used these people(children included) to work long hours for little or no pocket money.Then there was the violence and keeping these people like prisoners in their hellhole, cockroach infested, stinking properties.

Isn't it bad enough that these people were treated so inhumainly,as if being homeless wasn't bad enough,several of them were used in the Matland's illegal marriages.Then if they thought that they had fallen onto easy street, think again. The treatment got worse. And dare you ever think of leaving, I have already told you about how the Matlands reacted to that.That is if it wasn't them trying to help you leave.But in this instance I don't mean the mission, I mean the planet, when they tried to kill my daughter. NOT ONCE,BUT SEVERAL TIMES.I have written about that in the blogs, so I won't bore you by repeating that.You can read for yourselves some of what those evil bastards did.But you could be saying that I am writing this because it was just on my daughter alone. WRONG!!!Not content with poisoning her,George Matland did that,he did more.But he also sent men from the mission to follow and intimidate her and her middle son so that she could never feel safe.George Matland as I have already stated and his family, never let anybody just simply leave the mission, whether a spouse or homeless person, because they are the people that they were using for grants, life insurance policies, utilities and so on and so on and of course cheap labor.

This week was a bit of a turning point however.I traced and found somebody who I had been trying to locate for some time now.Their life is ruined.George Matland is the culprit yet again.And if Reverend George Matland gets to hear about this, I have another piece of info for you.Two more people from your past whose lives you tried to destroy by your sick sadistic violent nature have also been found and I am telling you that I will carry on finding your victims and I will never stop untill you and you sister and anyone else who is helping you, is stopped once and for all.

Now to anyone having read the above, you may well think that that is the reason for this blog.But it is not. I am just filling my new readers in to a bit of what has been going on.Now this part is to all of the people in the first paragraph.IE. Law Enforcement, Government Officials and so on.PLEASE READ:

Albany Police dept. in Oregon(I want to make sure that you all know what Police department that I am talking about) are letting people who have reported crimes to them regarding the Matland family, believe that they are taking their cases seriously.TAKING THEM SERIOUSLY.THEY ARE NOT EVEN WRITING THEM DOWN.They are fobbing the people off that report crimes done by the Matlands and therefore there is not only no investigation, but there is no prosecution. Now when the District Attorney pretended that he did not know who the Matlands were,he knew that when he told me that if I went to the Police and they decided that the Matlands had committed a crime that they would take further, he said that he would have no problem in prosecuting the Matlands. HE IS A LIAR. HE KNEW THAT THERE WERE NO CASES WRITTEN DOWN and that he was on a safe bet by saying that.That is how the Matlands have got away with thirty years of crime both in Albany and prior to that, in Cave Junction,Oregon.No wonder I got warned off from that area.It's not everyday that one recieves death threats.I know that I am onto something exceedingly sinister, so don't think that you are going to keep on covering for the Matlands , because you are not.And regarding the children , (my grandson and his three step sisters, )get them out and lets stop this bloody family from ruining any more lives.And to all those do-gooders, and Government offices, stop paying them money via grants and what ever. The mission is dead. No more homeless people.Take no notice what names they are writing down on your forms, they are turning the property into apartments and charging good money for them .THE MISSION IS DEAD. They were evicted from four properties since last December.WAKE UP ALBANY AND THE MATLANDS.YOU HAVE BEEN RUMBLED!

MAY I WISH ALL OF MY FRIENDS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment