Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED!!!

"A VOICE FOR CHILDREN". PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED!!!

Hello Friends. I have no need to write much here today. The web site called "A VOICE FOR CHILDREN" is up and running again.It is at:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070202055931/http://www.avoiceforchildren.com

This website is absolutely brilliant and every Oregonian should read everything printed on their pages and see what really goes on in Oregon.Like I said earlier, be prepared to be shocked.See how many names you recognise of people who hold good positions in Oregon that ordinary people are supposed to respect, a lot of whom would appear in The Oregon Blue Book.

I wish you all a very good week. Take care, stay safe and most of all, keep an eye on your children because they are not safe in Oregon.And believe me, I am not talking about your ordinary everyday citizens, I am referring to the people running Oregon and what they are covering up.

No comments:

Post a Comment