Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"The Matland Mentality"


I thought you all would like to see the type of tripe that the Matlands send.

Actual copy of the letter Recieved today.



From:Virginiasov@aol.com Add to Address BookAdd to Address BookDate:Thu, 25 Jan 2007 03:24:07 ESTSubject:(no subject)To:cockneysparrow20002001@yahoo.co.uk
Hello,This is qwerty4@myway.com. I have been here at the Albany mission for one year now. I love it here. I'll tell you why. I am accepted. Not very many people like me can come out of the situation that I was in. I am actually writing this right now from the mission in my room, (Beotch). Any way, I used to be a suicidal, drug addicted, professional car thief, and not to mention, a piece of shit who did not care about anyone, or anything. However, I am a very intelligent mother fucker. George and I have a very unique relationship. I respect him for the man that he is. And I never respect anyone who does not respect me back. It has taken me a year now to finally quit the crap I was so used to doing and do what is right. Whith one exeption. I am seriously in love with his wife. I love her more than I have ever loved anyone. And I say it to her all the time. And you know what? She loves me too. I, (unlike any of you pussy ass mother fuckers) am not afraid of George. I stand up to him every day and look him square in the eye. although we did things behind his back. When it comes down to it, I will be honest. God gave all of us his very best. I believe that all of us should give our best too. I have time, and time again. I just want every one to know, That I love her. Love is the greatest power of all, and we will triuph.P.S. Fuck you (stupid ass penguin lookin mother fucker)







Question: Do you think this is from a man or a woman?

All comments appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment